The church of St Saviour is a grade II listed building. The church can be found on Valley End Road, next to Valley End School, just 2 miles from the centre of Chobham village.
St Saviour was built in 1867 by the English architect George Frederick Bodley. The church is build in red and brown brick with stone dressed windows. The interior is a simple mixture of brick and stone.
The church has a wood shingled bellcote under a small spire with an iron weathervane on the top.
The outside of the vestry can be seen at the north east corner of the church. The boilerhouse and chimney can be seen on the north wall. The ogee tracery can be seen in the east window.
Visit the parish web site for more information about the Church, and a calendar of forthcoming events.