Surrey Fire and Rescue Service and South East Coast Ambulance Service are bringing public access defibrillators to all fire stations in Surrey.
Come along to find out more.
- Demonstrations on how to use a defibrillator, deliver CPR and the recovery position
- Activities for children including dressing up as a firefighter and learning fire safety in a fun way.
- Advice on stroke management, blood pressure and first aid.
- Fire Safety activities and information.
- Information on becoming an on call firefighter and a community first responder.
- Flooding awareness.
More details are available at www.surrey-fire.gov.uk